Tuesday 2 June 2009

hello!

HI I'm Laura I'm 31 i have two children Ben aged 3 and Keon aged 1. I happily married and have been with my partner for almost 11 years eek how time flys. I come from a long line of crafters and the crafts have been passed down to me with love and laughter. I learned to knit at 3 and later cross stitch and crochet , I've also been know to do a bit of bobbin lace but its very very basic lol! apart from two pre school kids keeping me very busy i also like gardening , hand sewing , reading , and I'm also currently writing a book, Ive had 4 bits of poetry publish before so I'm hoping this will be accepted too! Ive almost finished level one of a degree in Environmental sciences (yup I'm an eco warrior hippy chick!) but I'm going to put it on hold till the kids start school as it detracts too much from my craft work, besides i was only doing it , to A) prove to myself that i am intelligent and B) make my mum proud ..but seeing as I am and she is ..it seems a pointless exercise really! I'm a happy go lucky , girl who is hopefully quite a nice person , id hate to think anyone has ever been upset by my actions , and i try to help people as much as I can even if this means I've been put out, which unfortunately seems to happen quite a lot lately..but I'm afraid that's just my nature, I do tend to be a bit of a door mat, but i have slightly Buddhist views and believe what goes around comes around, I don't get revenge karma does!

No comments:

Post a Comment